| Modern Infrastructure |
Aggarwal Ferrouscast Private Limited is well famous in the industry for its modern infrastructure set up, which is based in a prime location of Ambala. From manufacturing to quality checking, research & development, accounts, warehousing etc., we have all the major departments and modern facilities that are needed for smooth as well as efficient working. All the tasks related to surveys and researches to bring improvements in products quality & manufacturing techniques and reducing production cost take place in our specific R&D cell. Further, our manufacturing wing outputs offered castings and automotive products in an excellent speed. Following are some of the facilities of our premise:
- Sand Plant
- Dust collector provides 60 bag filter systems
- Magnetic separator for removing residual iron particles from the return sand
- On-Line sand testing arrangement for manual process monitoring- It is done by determination of moisture, green sand strength permeability and compactability.
- Semi Automatic Sand mixture for sand preparation- This has capacity of 10 mt/hour for charging sand, bentonite and coal dust
- Moulding Line
- Arpa 450 conventional moulding machine
- Automatic line with push and puller systems
- Remarkable box sizes of 650*800*300 mm to 650*800*200/150 mm
- Excellent speed of moulding machine 40 box's/hour.
- Casting is possible of up to 85 kgs gross weight with up to 6mm wall thickness & a pattern draft of 0.6 degree
- Melting Unit
- Induction Furnace
- Inductotherm Dual track 750 kgs medium frequency
- Induction Furnace with two crucibles
- Option of having extra duplexing with cupola to have production rate of over 800 mt/month
- Power sharing 650 kw dual track
- Machining Facility
- CNC turning centre
- Conventional lathe machines
- Radial drilling machines
- Core Shop
- Core can be made on core boxes of 2 to 3 parts.
- Core making process CO2
- No Bake (two parts) and cold box core
- Shot Blasting Facility
- 500 kgs Hanger type shot blasting machine with speed of 10 hooks per hour
- Impellers to clean castings perfectly.
- Mould Cooling Line
- Advanced equipment that allow minimum 60 minutes cooling before knock out.